sunnuntai 17. joulukuuta 2017

Helsinki Heroes Art Gallery

For a while I've been thinking of selling my artwork on an online gallery. I've been seeking the right one, but suddenly I did no longer need to search for one, instead the gallery found me :)
I was approached by the Helsinki Heroes online magazine. The site was about to launch a new online gallery and I was asked to join. Of course I did, since this was just what I had been seeking for!

So now I'm selling my artwork also online through the Helsinki Heroes Art Gallery: http://helsinkiheroes.com/artgallery/

We did an interview with the magazine editor, so you can read my bio and a short description of every painting. It's been already a success for me to be part of the site, since very soon after the launch I sold my first artwork through the site.